4. Get my own pad No.. not laurier or kotex type of pad. My own home i mean. Time to move out soon in 07/08 i think. I don't have to get married to materialize this dream after all.. Maybe.. Share a flat with Iriz? Find someone rich to cohabit with? Then slowly make his house mine... muahahaha.

Something like this would be nice. Humble, clean with a tint of classic touch. *Photo by miluzeira on flickr.
5. Driving license/ Classes? Should I? Should I not? Maybe I'll need a license to fall back on should I stopped getting promotions. No degree, no promo. Got driving license, maybe still can do some sales cum marketing. Follow Da Eve go sell porter-pumper products. Earn lots of commission. Not bad huh? As for the latter, I wanna take back my japanese class.. Old already can go DFS and work as a japanese-speaking sales girl. IRASHAIMASE! *This is the correct japanese, not irashai, ishamasu.. as what you heard at Sakai Sushi or whatever. Just so wrong whenever i hear them shout at me. Duh.
6. Lastly - Temper Need to curb my temper more often. I don't have a lousy temper, but it can get quite bad (according to someone) when I was in my previous relationship. Recently.. Saw some peeps with bad tempers that turn me off (I don't mean sexually). This gives me a reminder alarm not to vent my anger like that when I get older. Its ok to throw tantrums once in a while yar? When you're comfortable with someone, you have no reservations. Farting, digging nose or whatever. Its ok. BUT DUN GET TOO COMFORTABLE AND SHOUT ALL THE TIME. I'll get pissed.
Hmm.. that's about all. I think so. Haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment