Oh well.. basically.. I have given up on having new year resolutions. It just....never.work.
And it's still the same old things like what I want every other year.
1. Lost weight Tried apple vinegar with honey.. took pills.. eat lesser.. more exercise (it nv last longer than 1 week).. But still so 'bui'. :(
2. More money Saving that bit every month still goes on, but how come still 那么一滴滴leh? I must learn to grow my finances.
3. Get lucky in love Meet prince charming, ahhhh. A bit 'sunshine', a bit handsome, a bit rich. Love me more than I love him. Caring. Capable. *Die, how to find such a guy leh? Either married, or is a gay. Or christian, whatever. (Sorry no offence to anybody, but I just dun wanna convert my religion.) I am a happy taoist gurlll!!!
This year is a roller-coaster year for me. New job(s).. Got a bit famous with my face printed all over some fastfood packaging.. Tried few dating websites.. A break-up, re-kindled friendships that I thought could go further.. Met a few guys.
I'm naming them here, they dun read it anyway. Hahahaha.
Here it goes *drum roll
a. Super egoistic (SAM - So short, still thinks many girls lust after him. If he is taller, maybe)
b. Online weirdo (Raymond - I think so la.. he wears this mask and took an online pic that says "Bee looking for honey..." on facebook. Think he went nude on the top in that pic. Eeeeee.. I just think its so weird. Maybe.. he likes to go online and... *Aiyer. Not going further. (R21, haha)
c. Er.. can't remember for a moment. If I can't remember, then they are not worth my while, right? Haha.
Bad hor? But dun care la, who knows if someone else had named me in their blog as well right? Header that says: Felicia - FAT & SHORT WHO THINKS SHE IS FUNNY & BUBBLY.
So, I better strike first, haha. 先下者为墙,后下者遭殃!HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!


1 comment:
hope that all ur wishes will come true.. if u turn around u will see there is a nice guy besides u alrd.. hehe.. u rawk my dear.. i like it! stay pretty & healthy always.. happy 2008!!
Post a Comment