Sunday, December 2, 2007

What if.. the world is so small?

Its not small, its bloody freakin' small!!!! Why leh? You'll know why later...

Took the plunge lately to join a dating site - out of curiosity i swear!!! Wanna see how many new friends I can make out of my pathetic social circle of friends, heh. But do not ask me which site, I will not hesitate to dig a hole and bury myself if you see my profile in there. Muahahaha.

Anyway - back to the dating site. Wanna see my discovery? Its really funny when you browse thru the profiles of these so-called eligible bachelors. Or rather, the people trying to chat me up. I really felt like crying, when I saw their photos. Yes, I am very shallow de. But, please be fair to me before you pass a negative judgement on me hor. Looking at the photos, you will add meh?!?!

Manhunt finalists 1,2, and 3. Finalist 3 won - he looked like 'sha-mao'.

See? I told you so.

Well, its true we shouldn't judge people by their looks. Many girls out there are always cheated by their so-called very handsome, and gentlemanly boyfriends they met online. Some are known be cheated of their money, and of course u-know-what *ahem* along the way. Or, they get into all sorts of trouble with the men they meet online.

Unless you're lucky like Megan - one of my friend. See happy ending here. Not many get as lucky as her.

Ok, so here's the gist for today's blog. Need to blog fast, getting sleepy.

After filtering out so many guys that tried to chat me up, I managed to suss out a few I thought that may be potential dates...Errrr friends I meant. Average looking, at least not so chee-ko-pek and they dun try too hard to impress you.

Chatted with a few, some got lucky that I continued to chat with.. some.. just got blocked by me after a few days, heh.

Until, one guy that quite caught my attention.. We chatted.. Then he turns out to be...


MY CLASSMATE'S BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give you knife, you stab me ok? Or ok wait, I think I just died of embarrassment. Maybe within the next few days - all Bowenians of class 4C 1996 will know that I tried to shagged a guy over the internet. The power of RUMOURS you see. Dun play play.

No comments: