Saturday, December 1, 2007

Food for thought

Is it me getting less attractive? Or there's something not right about guys nowadays?

Had a casual chat with some of the office guys lately. It dawned on me that.. THE WORLD HAS CHANGED! Whatever happened to the SNAGs (Read: Sensitive New Age Guys) that we girls thought existed?!?!

See random conversations below. Names are not being protected, haha. They deserved it, should be condemned!!!

Benson: "Nah.. why go after the girls?! Waste of time."
Lexus: "Nowadays guys do not need to give flowers to the girls la.. waste of money."
Sam: "Its tiring to go after a girl la. I'll wait for one that will come after me."
Jeffrey: "Er... got girls want me meh?"

Last but not least, my ex (thy shall not be named to avoid my depression from coming back)

"I LOVE YOU, BUT I DON'T TREAT YOU WELL ENOUGH"

What the heck?!?! Wake up la, guys!! Even if you are not some kind of SNAG, a typical asian man with a little bit of so-called traditional values left in him will still take the initiative to go after girls they like lor! Or if you love her, treat her good enough in return for more love! Or "Sexercise, whatever you call it.

Ok, even though i do agree to a certain extent that girls should start to be proactive nowadays, but you cannot sit there and wait for the kisses to drop from the sky right?! We already drop hints like asking you out, smses to ask how's your day etc etc. That should be enough to get your butt moving! Or it should also be sufficient enough to tell you "Yes, I like you too. DO YOU WANT TO DATE ME AND BE MY BOYFRIEND?"

Sigh, I dunno. Guys nowadays. Dunno your brain got infested with what kind of pests or bacteria.

*The above is just a random topic that I thought of blogging since sometime back. I'm DEFINITELY not into any of the guys above, or anyone right now. Just wondering if they represent the whole community of guys out there, thats all. If so, DIE. Haha.

No comments: