Sunday, December 16, 2007

Super Sunday

Met the girls for lunch and movie @ AMK hub today. All of them were late. I think, they are trying to *cough* revenge *cough*, haha.

On my way there, saw this really weird family. To summarise, a pair of over-affectionate siblings, their autistic brother and the mother with the "I-dun-care-about-u" attitude.

First - Is it me huh, or there's something not right about the kids infront of me? Are they *gasp!!!* fondling each other?

Public displays of affection should be banned in public


Are all siblings (or are they cousins I'm not sure) supposed to do that? Its very disturbing to see something like that actually. I'm crossing my fingers to pray hard that Nix and Shanix dun start to behave like that. Somehow I'm even glad that they are fighting. Every.single.day. *roll eyes

If they are older, some k-pop fans might think it is so OK for sibling love to happen, oh so-touching-I-wanna-weep, but hello?!?!

Sigh. Nowadays, kids mature early. They want to know more about birds and bees. They talk about *ahem* sex when they're in primary school already. Some even tried. What was I doing when I was their age? Playing 5-stones and trying to get my fat body to jump over that stupid waist-high zeropoint. Ahbuthen!

Ok, back to the weird family. While the pair of weird siblings/cousins/lovers were so engrossed in their PDAs, their little brother sat on the floor thru' out the journey.

What cha looking at?!

OK, enough about the family. Got there early. Went to explore cash converter, maybe i can sell something they need. This will keep the economy moving, :p.


They sell everything. Anything. Quite many people due to the last min X'mas rush i guess. I dun want any 2nd presents hor. Haha, I know what you're thinking. I mean, recyled presents are fine if you have no use for any, but not when people have used it. :p

Up next - themed party at Audrey's house!! I promise to give brand new prezzies, keke.

No comments: