Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY 2008!!!!

So.. where am I at the stroke of 12???

No, not Esplanade/ Orchard/ Town area. I decided I shouldn't get molested by 'ah nehs' every year at these places... FAT CHANCE.


Some void deck with bling bling decorations!! Took a quick snap when it stroke 12 am, haha. Looked like some crazy stalker or papparazi.

Went Orchard this afternoon to meet up with Pauline & Vivi.. Scary crowd. People people and more people!!! Barricades were out, imagine how the crowd would be at night. With more AH NEHS! *Break out in cold sweat

People mountain people sea

Went to AMK then Serangoon Gardens for western food. There's this place called Borsche restaurant - the set dinner were priced reasonable, hence we headed in. ALAS! Not fantastic.

Chomp chomp at night


What matters most was the company. Everything else is secondary.

After that was some good ol' chat at Coffee Beans. This time... It's SEX talk!!! Muahaha. Vivi, do consider what Drey said. Haha. Uniforms can be so sexayyyyy... *Sabo

Think I'm gonna be lucky this year. Coz I found money shortly on my way home! Ok la, 10 cents only, but the point is - I FOUND MONEY!



And many well wishes after that via smses. Thanks to all. I love ya all!

So for today, let's end the post with a song.

"Should all aquainttance be forgot.. and never brought to mind.. Should all aquainttance be forgot.. for ORRRRHHH LENNNNNG SAIIIIIIIIIII" OK TIME TO SLEEP!

No comments: