Saturday, December 29, 2007

Batam Trip

View from my room
Managed to only get the pictures recently.. I'm so in love with Batam I wanna go back again! Realised they have so much stuff selling at the hypermarket, cheap and good lor. A pack of Laurier costs only $2+, Pringles that you dun see in SG (So cheesy and they loved it), and cheap all-you-can-eat buffet!! I can live like a princess there!!! Because only the ang mohs can live like queens la.. haha.

Except for 1 thing, i swear never to travel during peak periods again. Imagine getting stuck at the customs for almost an hour to and fro, hungry and tired. With people shouting. KNS.


Queues that look like snakes

Ivy & Yanling - funny gals. One of them looked like 许慧欣。 Game enough to pose in their $3 pajamas.

Me & Vivi Ho



I wanna go back again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

organize one lo.. for xtentians hahaha...