Sunday, December 16, 2007

Time to (slumber) parttyyyyy!

Time to be sleepy!! Zzzzzzzz

What time is it? It's sleeping time! The long awaited PJ party is finally here.. I did not managed to dress up as "包租婆".. Plus.. there were more than 10 包租婆s everywhere, KNS.


Attack of the pink curlers and ugly bangs


The party was great, hellava experience! Never did i imagine to see a pool of about 100 pax, clubbing in their PJs in the heart of Clark Quay. Sure attracted lots of attention. Free flow of drinks, and prizes for everyone too. I quite heng also, won the 17th prize out of 124 prizes! But how come i don't feel it's as good as the rest of other prizes huh? The supposedly lousier prizes got at least USD $50 Marriot F&B vouchers/ $100 Taka vouchers, but I got a Timbuk messenger bag instead. I dun like leh.. They said its worth $159++, better than crumpler.. but i prefer the vouchers leh. :(


Ok, shall auction it off online, heh heh.



The show was hosted by Andy and Jerry (Er.. I dun really know them) wearing a dilam behind them, so innovative! It was the golden pillow awards night, and everything was so professionally done, including the trophy (hand-made golden pillow) .


Ok la, less on writing, I lazy. Show you some pics instead!


Can't have the 包租婆 look - so I decided to look like I just got discharged from KK womens hospital. Heh.

Falling asleep before the party starts..


But Andy's and Jerry's new outfits woke us up



Molly won the 'best dressed' award

Jeffrey doing a blowjob with the condom - no joke!

Last but not least, the highlight of the party that night: Jeff, blowing a condom to make it look like a balloon. Yet, have to pretend its ok. You have my respects.

No comments: