Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Party in da house...


Had a small gathering at Drey's house, 7 of us. Though it wasn't a rowdy one (din wanna get thrown out by Drey's parents), it was a nice and interactive one, heh.

Everyone chipped in $20 plus.. Got sushi.. ham.. ribs.. curry.. beehoon etc. I was there early, so went with Pauline to pick up the stuff.


You want sushi? Or me? Ok.. so you choose the sushi la, then i show you 'buay song' face.


Mai hiam buay pai la

I ate a quite lot.. *burp. Wanted to start gambling as soon as we finished, but everyone was so engrossed with the TV that Drey had to switch it off! (I think her TV is so big, it makes the TV show looked interesting like a movie, haha).


Queen of the gamblers

Ziliang trying to che.. (oops i mean teach) a new game.

Nice choco cake.

Then Audrey sang a weird song.. and both started laughing like crazy until can see veins on Drey's neck.

Lastly.. The post shall end with..

.


.


.


.


.


.

Group pic w/ special effects!

No comments: