Top 5 i've garnered since the past few years:
- Age (E.g. Oh, so you mean you're 26.... *with a smug look on da face)
- Vital statistics (E.g. I think i'm fat! Yar, with a 26" waist... )
- Bling Bling (E.g. Mine is a x.xx carat... you leh? Huh, you mean you dun have? Aiyo!)
- Boyfriend (E.g. Oh, he sooooooooo lormantick. brought me to xxx last night...)
- Job (E.g. Nah la, i only earn peanuts, could have more with my degree.. You leh, how about you?)
Is it just me, or is this your top 5 as well? Sometimes they bother me. Some are good, it makes me reflect on myself, especially on a rainy day. But some others simply shows how repulsive that person is, no matter how beautiful or intelligent he/she is.
- Yeah, i'm 26. So what? But i've already achieved a lot. I've travelled and explored, and i'm the M girl who've appeared on packaging worldwide!
- Ok, i've really gotten fatter, i better watch my weight. Not good to be over weight, i dun wanna turn people off. Heh.
- Yeah, i dun like bling bling. I like money, i save them up. Bling bling to me are just stones and metal?
- Boyfriend? Mine is just as lormantick... You dunno only... I dun brag. Oops.
- Some day i'll find my dream job, i'll work hard on it. Thanks for the constant reminder that iim in a job that i dun really like. But really, thanks for the reminder.


No comments:
Post a Comment