Team Singapore/ Malaysia performed outrageously lousy today.
Its Singapore/ Malaysia vs Philippines vs Thailand vs Indonesia vs India/ Japan at the training. Participants were told to present marketing strategies, answer quizzes posed by opponents and we suck so much. We presented strategies thats not aligned with what we're supposed to do, and we dunno how to answer the quizzes at all.
Internal factors: We didn't do our homework (I swear i already told them to do something about it last week), lack of teamwork (coz Mr. L no longer has any mood to work hard)
External factors: Mmm... I can't think of any. Blame the strong aircon that is freezing our brains? WTF. (Hey! I used colours for the first time!)
But i really learnt a lot, i learnt to apply the bell curve in positioning a product,how to use the 4 kinds of marketing warfares to draft a proper marketing plan, and good media planning. Its like gaining an express degree in 2 days.
The final homework to do: Present an integrated mktg plan by 20 June in order to obtain the course certificate.
Hell starts: Other than homework, I have to start drafting at least 5 IMPs to SL for the different service focuses for year 2007. The CMS are chasing, and i am panting. *^%$#!
They better give me a salary raise at the end of the year.


No comments:
Post a Comment