Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Low Peak

My mood that is.

Dunno why, my mood is in an all-time low lately. Lots of things happened. And i just heard that Mr. L is going to leave us soon, for career advancement i guess. Its like rubbing salt on a freshly cut wound. Mr. L is my boss, a mr. nice guy @ work. I've learnt a lot through him. If he's really leaving, who's going to take over his work? Is my new boss going to be as nice as Mr. L? Maybe i should start looking around? Hmm.. starting to miss my old job @ PMGAsia all of a sudden... Heh.

ZL did not call me at all, but he sent me an sms yesterday.

I'm not really depressed this time. It has happened too many times. But this time, I took a GAMBLE by declaring timeout.If we can pull through this period, there'll be sunshine after rain.

No comments: