Friday, May 25, 2007

Sick~~~

Contrary to my blogger's header "I'm lovin' it", i've not been posting positive blogs lately.

Got fever again, the 2nd time in a month. Been sick since few months back, wonder wat the hell is wrong with my bod? Before i go for a proper body check up, I'm blaming on lousy fengshui in the office, my seat that is. Under the 'sibeh' strong aircon, with 2 huge photocopy machines right behind me, zapping whole day long. I'm breathing in million molecules of carbon powder everyday.

And the worse thing? I think SL aka kongpo is marking me on my MCs. Even though, i'm reali sick wat~~~~~.

Was home an hour earlier last night, to take a short rest before i go to the airport. Nix (my 5 yr old nephew) knew i was sick, but i did not expect that he'll passed me a packet of chrysanthemum and mumbled: "Ah yee.. na. Drink, you sick. Then not so heaty" Awwww.... So sweet! Kat says she didn't tell him where she kept them! He is really a darling....

Iriz left for UK last night, i gave her a very big surprise, one that she would nv dreamt of, heh. I called Dickson the day before. Schemingly, we both agreed that i will first go to the airport with her, then he will appear there as the "surprise". I think, she is very touched... heh.

Runny nose again, i need to run. Out for now.

No comments: