Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Looking back 2008 (Part 2)

Was re-visiting my entry for NY resolutions (Part 1 and Part 2) set for 2007. Hmmm.. let's see, what have I achieved and not?

1. Lost weight
Eh... seems like not much. But nebermind - good enough for now. I am who I am. (Repeat after me) I AM WHO I AM. HAHA.

2. More money (Better financial management skills)
Economy downturn this year. Not looking good, though I guess.. It wasn't as bad as what I anticipated.

3. Get lucky in love
Came and go in a wheeze~~

Side track a bit here: We've got new tenants in the house that just checked sometime back. They are a friendly hungarian+taiwanese couple that got married about a month ago. I was curious to know how they got to know each other. The lady, J said they knew each other for barely a year, but decided to get hitched soon after. It took some people 10 years to realise that they weren't suited to be together. 缘分,or destiny is what it takes.
I guess 缘分 haven't found me yet. =)

4. Get my own bachelorette pad
YEAH! I got a room from Iriz in her new place. Finally, 0.5 down!

5. Get a driving license/ attend classes
Gua gua gua....

6. Better temper
Personally - I think I see improvements in this area. =D

Apart from all the above.. Looking back 2008, there were good and bad things happening to me. I hope - 2009 will be better. =)

Jiayou!

No comments: