Thursday, December 18, 2008

Contradiction

After 27 years... I have a conclusion.
*Oops, did I just revealed my age? Ahahaha (still young la, plenty of years ahead)

We (AKA humans) contradict ourselves. It's like, part of our daily lives. In our blood.

Smoking kills. But people smokes anyway.
We all hate our job (well.. most do). But still, we have to drag our poor little feet to work everyday.
I keep saying that I wanna go on diet. But gosh, I'm snacking almost every hour!
There's the office bitch that I dislike. But I can't show her this when I see her in the pantry.


Neither can the almighty spiderman do it for me.

He love her, but chose to let her go. She loved him too, but chose to let him live the way he want.

Noble? Or plain stupidity? Or is it for both parties' interest in the long run? Everybody contradicts their principals at some point in life. What about you?

No comments: