Monday, December 8, 2008

Weeeee

I just burnt a hole in my pocket... I.. I.. BOUGHT A WII SET!!!!!!! (I can almost hear kat's nagging and some cheering noises from the rest afar.)

Clockwise: WII Console, WII Kart, My Cooking Mama Kit, Misc. Accessories (compliments of Rizzy Amo!) and my 12 games

Yeah, guess most wouldn't believed that Felizy will buy such games lor. I used to be the one nagging at people whom indulged in games like Nintendo/ PC/ PSP (whatever you can name). But today - I actually forked out money to buy a WII set! (Been trying to psycho myself that I'm helping to stimulate the economy =.=")

This is going to my Hari Raya-X'mas-New Year-Pre-CNY-Pre Valentine's gift for myself. No wait, make it Rizzy Amo!'s housewarming gift too. ;P

My debut game, Tadaaaaa.

It's called the Cooking Mama's game. Quick guide: CM is an entertaining blend of mashing, slicing, chopping and stirring by making special use of the Wii Remote. Players create more than 300 real-world recipes from 10 different nations, using realistic graphics and real-time cooking effects. I also dunno why I chose this game. Looks very fun, no meh? Thought it looks like the upgraded, "technologis-ed" version of 家家酒。

FROM THIS (1990s)
TO THIS (2008)

We are so determined that we even bought a cooking mama kit to compliment the game set.

A set of plastics to bluff gullible consumers like me. Realised that I don't even need them after few rounds of game. T_T

Anyway - this is how I look when I am playing the game. (Looking all set to go, yet composed) Can you spot the cooking pan in my right hand?

This is how Rizzy Amo! looks like when she is playing the game.

NO WONDER - SHE COOKS BETTER THAN ME IN REAL LIFE. She puts feelings into it, even when it's just a game lor!

*PS: Will there be less blogging with my new toy in place? Tune in to find out!

No comments: