Few incidents happened around me lately. Wonder if its the culprit that's behind all my moodiness? *Sorry - if I sound irrited to anyone I spoke to these 2 days. That's why I'm doing abit of writing to vent out. Haha.
*Names are changed to protect the reaaaaalllllllly innocent.
Friend A: They are too far apart in terms of proximity. Just not close enough to each other. I thought something good was going to come out of it. And I still have faith in their relationship. Hang in there - it'll work out.
Incident 2:
Friend B: There are not enough trust in the relationship. The No.1 killer for ALL RELATIONSHIPS in the world. What's there to say? He reprimanded her for not placing enough trust in him. She felt like retorting back: "Don't ask me why I dun trust you. Ask yourself what you did in the past. I know you too well."
Incident 3: WORST OF THE LOT
Friend C - She's not good enough for him. Not slim enough. Not pretty enough. Just not worthy enough. That guy is a j***. I last met her a month ago. Since then, that j*** had threaten 4 break-ups in a row! How I wish I can walk up to him and give him 1 tight slap. Feeling so angry for this friend. He made her cry for so many times. She's like a walking zombie now.
Dun worry, nice Feliz will nevaaaaaaa do that to my bf ok? Try behaving like that piece of worthless crap, I promise you... That girls you date in the future.. won't find you even 'man' enough for them anymore...
I very nice - let you pick the type you want somemore, see?


No comments:
Post a Comment