Monday, June 23, 2008

*Updated* Sick. Again. - Part 2

Came back from the dr. Couldn't wait till Tuesday.

Broke out rashes last night - didn't sleep at all. Practically the whole body. Woke up and felt weird and thought I developed puffy eyes due to lack of sleep. So I had a look into the mirror.

*GASP* I looked like someone just boxed me in the eye! And the other eye looked like its going to be just as puffy soon.

The whole body looked like that from toe to toe

I took a quick snapshot of my body and face (No I am not posting my hideous look online), and headed out for the dr. She gave me a jab and some medicine after that. Cause of the allergy is not known yet - maybe it's the medicine I got last week. .

As for my heartburns? Yes - the linings of my esophagus are slightly damaged. Won't kill - but I have to really take good care of myself these few weeks. Smaller portion meals and less acidic food to aggreviate the problem. Yada yada yada. SUAY - I hate June.

If it doesn't recover, I'll have to go back again.

P.S/Thanks to all for the sms, msn and calls. I can feel the love and concern~~~ So malu, I cried at the clinic this morning, couldn't control. I'm ugly enough already.. oh please dun make me uglier.

Still can joke, I am not that sick hor? Haha. To the one that only shown concern on my budget spreadsheet when I called in sick..

&^%$#(#*&^#$%!!!

Updates: Rashes went away. But heartburn remains. It will be here for awhile, till I finish my medication and see how.

No comments: