Thursday, June 12, 2008

Food Galore

Nooooooooooo wonder I put on weight recently.. Look what I've been eating for the past weeks!!!
*GASP*

Cheese and Ham sandwich (Not mine, but I pinched a little, heehee)


Bakerzinn Choc cake - look at the hot lava-ish looking chocolate oozing out.. ooh..

Canele Triple choc cheese cake... *Ooh lala..

Le Royale - Dark choc + Milk Choc

Then.. Secret Garden again with the girls tonight!!!

Grilled chicken on Foccacia (Not worth - dun order next time. The meat is so hard to chew...)

Pauline's Seafood Spaghetti

Vis's MySG Burger - We call it the very exp. ramlee burger/ quarter pounder

Drey's rib-eye steak on us! (Her belated bday treat)

Vi's seafood aglio olio (Best dish of the night)

*Old pic from last post

Last but not least - our order of the triple choc again... (Why is everyone calling choc cakes triple choc? No creativity at all...)

I will be eating soup and air for the next 2 months.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay... after my last meal with Iriz @ Raffles Plaza Hotel tomorrow. Hmph!

Btw - went Amoy for fish soup today.. look at the bleddy long queue..

Nice Ms Goh bought it for me. =D



And I thought they were giving out free food or something!

Tadaa! Nice and healthy and yummy! The fish slices are so smooth, it literally slides down the gastro-esophagea pathway!!!

PS: Very cheem description by Bensie (I dun even know what it means. Shallow me!)

No comments: