Was talking to V today. She was upset over an argument with her bf. She kept having this feeling that her bf will leave her for somebody one day. Plus, he is going HK for a 10 week stint very soon.
My reply:
I am sure you guys have been through wayyyyyy more than that to withstand this 10 week period.
V:
We’ve been quarrelling recently.. I am not sure..
Me:
He studied Economics right? Then he should know how to calculate and know that it is not worth the risk to risk your relationship with any other ‘hanky panky’. Haha. You need to have trust in him.
V:
Haha. I guessed I should. Thanks for the encouragement.
Thought to myself:
I can only encourage others, I don’t even know if I can do it myself. TRUST – easy to type out, hard to practise what you preach.


No comments:
Post a Comment