Home today.. On a Saturday!!! Hmph. Somemore, as I am blogging now, papa and Kat is nagging next to me. And kat is laughing at my facial going to waste after getting drenched in the rain!
I nearly fainted at home today... So drama hor? Went facial at Yran's place, and it was raining cats & dogs when I was done. After 20 mins of waiting, decided to cycle home as fast as I could. Got drenched so badly when I reach home (Try swimming with your clothes on to attain the same effect). Soon, heart palpitations and cold sweat broke out.
"Pak!" Face turned white and i dropped flat on the kitchen floor. That's all I can remember. In fact, think i went into comatose for almost an hour after that. Can't remember anything.
*Updates: Oh, Kat hurried to apply tiger balm on my forehead and nosetrils.. then she went back for her nap. lolx. And left me lying there.. wahaha.
K, enough of that. TAK GLAM.
Took some 'pocky' after that, hoping the sugar and choco will help regain my sanity. Was trying to tempt Nix, bad Ah Yee.
Kaikai... want some?
OK, he ignored me. I'll try again.
Oh Kaikai.. A stick won't hurt ya know... *Sensing that I got his attention now.

Yes!
Pocky never fails anyone... Haha.
The talk cock session with the girls last night was good.. A night of secrets spilling.. Tsk tsk.
Drey mentioned in her blog about the reminiscing we did individually back at school. If Lit you are reading this right now, probably what I mentioned will help to trigger a bit of your memory? Hehe.
Oh well, petty thefts, playing truants, teasing other classmates.. we did everything. And you attempted to show off your cornet playing skills at the bus-stop! LOL.
We're heading to Indulgz for dinner next week, yeayeeee!!! I'm already thinking of what to eat already... Yum yum. And more pics!
"For every household along each corridor has its own story to tell. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss."
No comments:
Post a Comment