Watevaaaa.
自拍 = Self-taken pictures
Noticed the 自拍 trend in recent years? With any of the tools in hand, I dare to bet a hundred bucks that anyone would have tried it at least ONCE in their lifetime. Me included. In fact, i've done so many times that I've lost count.
Tools required:
Camera? Can. Mobile phone w/ built-in camera? Also can.
The point is, self-taken pictures are getting so common, it has become part of everybody's daily life regime. See nice backdrop - snap. See nice lights - snap. See nice food - snap. Go toilet 'pangsai', got nothing to do? Snap.
Have fan. Got windy effect. *That was an example of a badly taken one btw.
Saw this lady at the bus-stop today, and it's enough to say that she went a bit overboard. (How come I always get to witness such weird moments?)
Here's what she does: Pose. Snap. Check phone. Pose. Snap. And check phone again. Pose again, Snap again, then check again. *Repeat the actions for another 20 times (i'm tired of copy and paste).
Ok, its totally 'understandable' if you do it when you're with friends, at gatherings, in toilet nothing to do.. But WTH is she thinking when she attempts picture taking in a public bus-stop, with so many strangers looking?
I dunno. I'll never do that, so dun ask me.
End note: Went shopping today and bought a pair of Giordano lycra pants that fits my fat bum, yippee! And also a pair of dumb-bells to tone up my arms. Heh.


No comments:
Post a Comment