Do you support Singapore movies like I do? I've watched so many Jack Neo movies that I've lost count! Jack Neo never fails to to disappoint me with his type of humour (er.. except his variety shows of late - 搞笑至尊 or something).
Sigh. So many juicy scandals lately - Edison Chen & Gillian Chung/ Bobo/ Cecilia Chung etc etc etc. What's worse.. the photos are spreading around like wild fire now, there are even rumours that the videos will be released soon. I just think its very corrupting to peoples' mind.
So, why not steer away from all the tasteless gossips, sit back and enjoy a good (& hilarious) movie instead? Check out Mark Lee - I may dislike him abit (Coz i think his hosting sucks), he's pretty good in the movie as a "sissy"dancing teacher (with a really strong malaysian accent) I must say. 几好笑一下wor!
Disclaimer: I have nothing against Malaysians. I *heart* Malaysia!!!
After the movie, bet you'll be humming the song for at least a week. "Ah la la long~, ah la la long~,ah la la long long long long long~"


1 comment:
haha ya i will make it 4this show..
Post a Comment