Not not this. It won't be ready till 2009 at least.

THIS. Island Resort, aka the old Costa Sands. Haha.

A night at IR is damn exp @ $198.
A measly $21.15! Indeed challenging.
What the heck! But anyway, here we are, shopping at GIANT!So people no, we cannot buy the $49.90 Mahjong table + tiles coz we only have half that amount of money in our hands, haha.
"Can i buy, can I buy? NO? Aww...."
Apparently Mediacorp people were there too, doing shooting for some kind of CNY shopping show.
Chen Hanwei seems to be making his appearance in PINK most of the time lately.
Vivi: I heard he's gay leh. Ziliang: Go ask him la. Me: Hahaha.. yeah now he is so near you. Instead of making wild guesses in front of the TV right?
I could almost imagine a conversation like this:
Vivi: 哈咯,陈汉伟。听说你是gay啊?
Chen Hanwei: 你,你,你听谁说的?! 我,我不是!*running away in tears, shouting: "禄江kor-kor, they bully me! "
We didn't have the balls to do so.
*No offence against gay men. I have many gay friends around and we're still very good friends! :) Except, I do pity closet gays, esp. celebrities. They can't do anything they want, and live under the scrutiny of public eyes forever.
Set off for the chalet after we were done. Lugging a few litres of drinks each, we had to walk a freakin' 30 mins or so to get there!
*Now.. while I am looking for pictures to put up, where did the pictures in my camera go?
*Searching in process.
*
*
*
Wait. I think I know. PAULLLINNNEEE!!!! YOU DELETED MY PICTURES AGAIN HOR? :(
It didn't take the guys long set up the fire, unlike our *cough* next door neighbours that took about an hour to have the set up ready. They even resort to burning paper plates to start the fire already. Ahhh... how lucky are we. We had Ziliang, Sean and Tom to do all the work for us.
Our weird neighbours: 2 men brought a group of China women to stay at the chalet next to us. I said they were 嫖客。Pauline suspected that they were pimps. Coz they were pimp-ly looking and made the girls do all the men's work. And the girls kept staring at us. If not the guys. Before we slept, there were weird banging sounds next door. EEEeeee....
Neh, Pauline lor. The lady in the centre with the thong. Must be her, deleted my pictures.
吃一口肉
喝一口茶
Gambling is inevitable while you gather with friends in chalets. This time, Z lost all his money back to the rest. Heh.
Its getting late, the girls decided its time for our beauty sleep. I think Tom is eager too, his dreams are coming true.. of sharing the same room with Pauline. Even if its just 1 night.
OK lights off, people. TIME TO SLEEP!
ZZZZZZZZZZ.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.


No comments:
Post a Comment