Friday, July 3, 2009

KL trip

Oh oh.. Have I not blogged for a week? Omy! Ok, some quick updates about the KL trip, since I've posted most pics on FB already.

Planned trip only couple of weeks ago, and decided to make a quick visit to my friends in Malaysia.

We've got hotels at good rates, and transport was provided throughout the trip! This is my first trip with da chef, you know what they say when you travel with your bf/gf for the 1st time. Either you make it, or you don't. So.... glad to announce that we survived the ordeal, hip hip hooray! (But hor Felix Chong, please try to look less grumpy when I drag you out for breakfast next time. We paid for it!!!!!)

Where got grumpy? I pout only, what.

Anyway, here are some of my fav pics.=D

At hill-top. Nice place, thanks Jorhan!

Jorhan and da chef. Me and Jorhan go way back since 2001. Been gd friends since!

Durian. Die Die must eat. So we bought.. only 1! 丢脸,哈哈

Deb brought us to a club named Quattro. Cool place!

And it rains every hour inside the pub, at the walkway, ain't that cool?!

Must have accessories for clubbing. Hehe. *Bling~

Then we went skybar too. They have a swimming pool inside, facing KLCC!



My top 2 favorite food. Bak Kut Teh and YuanYang steamboat. Yummy I tell you!
All thanks to Debbie and Mayee, for making this trip such a fun-filled one! ^^

No comments: