Friday, July 17, 2009

Coach Convert

I am so so so so so so happy today!!!

2 boxes arrived lately (In fact was 3 but another one belongs to Da Eve)

It's my coach bag!!!! Oops.. bags!!!!!!!!! (Although packaging very 'koyak', but it came in 1 piece!!!)


For those whom thought I splurge alot on these bags... No lor!! It's dirt cheap, probably only 1/2 off rack rates! (Got my Creative Director whom stayed in US before to authenticate the bag, confirm 100% real stuff somemore!)
I got myself a wristlet, a vintage sling bag and a medium-sized Coach bag. All? For a price no one can believe.


I am so happy, ain't gonna shop for more bags this year le..
BUT.
To my dear burberry, don't worry. I am not going to leave you for somebag else yet, even though you have turned quite sloppy and fatter lately. Heh.
Why am I sounding so bimbotic in this entry?
But I am not going to care. I love my new bags!
Updates: The reason why the bags were so cheap, is because they are out of season alr. Hmm.. But I guess it still doesn't matter. :)

2 comments:

Sze said...

how cheap is that?

Feliz Yee said...

50% off for some.. you want? Heh