Lately.. 我很有口福的咯。。 (Psst Su, I think Chef angry that we said he is only good at pasta, that's why lately, he keep whipping up "Asian delights", LOL)
I guess the reason why I put on 3 kg lately, it is all these!
I guess the reason why I put on 3 kg lately, it is all these!
My dinner yesterday:
Chef said it's sambal chicken, though it tastes (and looks) like chicken rendang
And when I got home today, guess what welcomed me at the dining table:
Fried rice w/ pineapple, green apple, broccoli and carrot (+ a concoction of other ingredients like dried shrimps, eggs and onions) with roasted chicken. Veggies and fruits in your fried rice, how nutritious is that!
Trying hard not to show I'm enjoying the food ^^
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP~


3 comments:
Really? or he just wanted to be nice to u? then u say such thing behind of him.. no good ah u... tsk tsk..
BTW, i still insist he is good in Pasta. that is his forte mah...招牌叻.. eventhough i have not tried before =p
Ya la.. he's trying to be nice. But hor, promised me this morning wanna do breakfast lor..In the end guess what?! Cannot wake up on give me lots of excuses!!! Wakaka.. Yes we should do potluck and make him cook soon~
yesh! when? i can imagine the scene where me and claire is also helping out in kitchen but then he come in and say this cannot that cannot then maybe claire and i will have this long ah meng face haha...
Post a Comment