Saturday, March 8, 2008

What the.

What a night. When I am already so lack of sleep.

Leg cramps in the middle of the night. Smses out to irritate you, @ 3.51 a.m. And who are they from? Your insurance agent who thought your bday fall on the 8 of March! Hello?!?! Mine falls on *coughs* April 8! *coughs again*

OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT THE?!?!?!?!


SMS 1 vs SMS 2 by HN

After the 1st SMS, i replied : Hi, Mine is in April (No smiley icons, no "good nite!", no nothing) I am obviously annoyed by the msgs. Easy to guess? No?

Dear Hock Ngee, why are you not in bed at this time of the night? The only thing I can guess that you are awake is..

A) You just came back a tad drunk from clubbing @ Dragon-fry
B) Wifey made you wake up to feed the baby, and probably the sms was sent while you were burping baby with another hand
C) Market crashed.. OH NO! My money!


How about trying this in the future, perhaps I will be more than glad to get your sms?

HN: Hey Felicia, your fund profits went up by a 125%!!!!
Felicia: Really!? WOW! Its only 3.51 a.m now. Get changed, let's take a cab to Changi Village and celebrate by gorging ourselves on Nasi Lemak, followed by Prata @ Jalan Kayu, shall we? Let's go NOW! YEAYEEE!!

"______" Haha. Total randomness...

*I think my sms alert is rather loud, shall try to set it at a lower volume later. No more startles in my sleep. Oh nevermind, I'll do it now.

No comments: