Long long time ago..
All of a sudden, made me ponder about some stuff..
Is there such things as true love?
How do you know if it's true love?
Can you rate true love?
Will you fight for your true love?
Here's are some definitions of ♥ that I gathered from friends:
*names will be kept anonymous to protect identity. Haha.
Guy A rate the girls he meet using the points system. E.g. He'll go for the girl if he sense at least a 8/9 out of 10. But if the next girl with a 9/10 comes along, the previous one will get eliminated. I have yet to ask how he define the points though.. Maybe by looks? Comfort level? I dunno.
Guy B will know if he like the girl by checking out his own physical reactions. E.g. His eyelids will blink or flicker for no reason when he sees the girl. Maybe.. the more the eyelids flicker, the more he likes her? But from what I see.. He didn't fought for the girl he liked. So many considerations it seems. Well, it's mutual I guess. (Eh, dun anyhow think when i say physical reaction ok hor.. Tsk tsk)
Guy C uses no rating systems. As long as the comfort level is there, they can share about anything under the sun, that will be good enough. Its about acceptance, tolerance etc.
As for me.. being comfortable with someone is the MOST important. It will not work out if one is not comfortable with sharing all your virtues and of course, flaws. I will settle for one if the time and person is right. Endless searching for the right one.. will forever be endless searching. Dun be too greedy ok?
I EMPHASIZE.. MONEY, LOOKS AND CAREER are not even in my list of consideration if the comfort level is there. That will be shallow.
Er.. ok, some looks and some money will be *coughs* good *coughs again*. Shallow me. PUI!


No comments:
Post a Comment