Tea also can.
SO - for a moment it seems so weird that I am home all by myself - Clad in my sooper comfy hawaiian shorts, slurping my fav. myojo noodles and listening to music on my newly bought mp3. Somemore, I hear thunder, think its going to rain soon. AHHHHHHHHHH... Heaven....
Eh wait, think it's the dragging of chairs from my neighbours upstairs =__=
Been doing nothing constructive lately. Not at work. Not at home. Hmm.. Bday is approaching soon. I am turning 27 this year. I should start some serious planning for myself. Eeeee.. getting old! *Runs to to the kitchen to slap on some mask * I also want to be eternally youthfull looking what....
AND OH YES! IT'S RAINING!
Back to blogging:
Financial - I think I am coping fine. No debts, no nothing else. I save regularly. Though not ALOT laaa.. But the market is quite volatile lately, hence I lost some $$$ in my CPF funds. BUT! I should still be able to afford some decent travelling once-twice a year.
Work - Still ok. Not my dream job, but still can stay on for another year I guess... I have nice colleagues and I thank god for that. In my context, I meant 佛祖娘娘. Haha.
Friends - My pals are still around! Yay! And a few more! Double Yay!
Family - I should go home more often. *Picks up phone and ring dad... Yay, going home for dinner tonight*
Love - Bet some of you waiting for this part rigghhhtt.... Honestly, I also dunno. How ar? Sometimes, I am so stubborn I hate it when I behave like that.. And... and there are always 2 scenarios for me. Case studies, anyone? Tsk tsk.
P.S// Previous relationship so "colourful", I don't need another. If you guys have no clue.. just read the blog posts from last June's.. So drama, I tell you. =__=
Anyway, back to the 2 scenarios:
Scenario 1: Nice guys around but I simply bo chap. Always there when I need a shoulder. They give you whatever you want. (But dear Felicia never ask for anything one ok?!) Sigh, but it's always a timing/ location/ or other misc. issues. Like.. Multiple Choice Qns. The answer will forever be A, B or C. Or all of the above! Then I regret when they give up.
Scenario 2: Still nice guys - but with no idea on what they want in life. They are not sure whether they (still) like you, or if they should try their luck looking out for a better girl. (If there is any)
Anyway.. feeling sleepy already.. Gonna nap for a while, thus my post ends here. Out for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment