To have my wisdom tooth operation that is!!!
Kancheong kancheong, I wonder how it will turn out.. Everyone's been scaring me, about how painful it will be la, how bad it's gonna be la, how I cannot eat rice la, cause the grains will get stucked in the gums la *Stunned* I CANNOT EAT RICE!!!! BUT I AM A CHINESE!!! HOW CAN I NOT EAT RICE?!?!?! No, Kuay tiao and beehoon doesn't count. :(
谁知盘中餐,粒粒皆辛苦. 没得吃饭,更辛苦!
But anyway I also got to make sure that I have my fair share of fav. food before I go to remove that *darned* "3rd molecular tooth" in 2 days. I just had Nasi ayam ulam, Indian rojak, Ondeh-ondeh for dinner this evening. *Burpppppppp. Excuse me.
Back to the painful experiences shared by some. YP mentioned she fainted the last time after her op. Not only did she faint, but vomitted blood too, inside the MRT. OF ALL PLACES! People around gave her this queer look - thought she got some kind of incurable sickness, like cancer or something. *Touchwood. Way too OVER.
Ma wants me to go 'bai-bai' before I go for the op, she's kinda worried. OK mom, i will.


No comments:
Post a Comment