Sunday, October 7, 2007

I love U 2...

Chanced upon some old pictures. Nix and Shannix when they were younger, cuter and, more obedient. Sigh, gone are the days where they will kiss me goodnight almost daily before they turned in to lala land~~. Now, all I get is a threatening punch or a stare whenever i refused to give them that Oreo cookie... :(

Kat reprimanded me, maybe i was the one who was too childish to provoke them. But then again - what's wrong with kids nowadays? *roll eyes

But looking back at the pictures, they are indeed reaaaaaally cute. Perhaps I'm just like any other auntie whom goes gaga over their nephews/nieces even when they look 'not-so-cute'. But tell me, who can resist 2 little cute pixies like them?


Me & Nix @ Chinese Garden.

Next to his 'Harley' - He couldn't even strike a proper victory sign then. But still cute.


2nd successor to the Harley. Shannix Tan.


No comments: