I DID NOT WANT TO GO IN. NO, I DO NOT WANT TO GO.
OK, go in. Or have gum infections for the rest of my life. Once every month. What the heck!
Stood outside the dental clinic nervously, 跟你拼了!
Sat down the chair nervously, while the dental assistants said to me: "Want my hand or not?! I give you support la! Nice folks. :)
*Dr Leonard injected anaesthetic *think thats what people call it* to numb the gum before he proceed. Before i realised, I hear welding, grilling and vibrating sounds. "kakakkakakakak.." is the only sound I hear, I still dunno what's going on. Dr. Leonard did try talking to me about something, but I was so distracted until.....
The tooth flew out and landed on my face!!!! Oops, Dr. Leonard tried picking up with his pliers, and it slipped and landed on my face for the 2nd time. Muahahaha!!!!
40 mins later - I survived the ordeal! 2 more to go!
Footnote: Dr. Leonard is very good. He is good good good good good good good. GOOD. Gentle when he speaks, but manly when he does the work. At least got the 2 stuborn tooth to come out in a breeze. Makes patients feel at ease, unlike those 'ah pek- looking' dentists. Need a dentist? Get the number from me!


No comments:
Post a Comment