Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yawn

Still alive.

But haven't been blogging much lately. Been quite busy at work still, though not as much compared to the IT show period.

Not much food blogs either.. Because:
1. I am eating lesser nowdays (I would like to think that way)
2. I've been going to the same places again and again
3. Nowadays, very shy to take out my cam out to snap pics :p

However, got 2 very outdated pics though. I nearly forgot to post it up.
The boyfriend came to cook for me & Rizzy Moi (8 March).

Chef Felix chopping the coriander or garlic I forgot

Final product: Sea Urchin and fish roe aka Botaga (sorlee, dunno how to spell) Spaghetti

It is very nice. But next time, can add lobster in? Hehe.

Now we are all very sure that he will come after me, after seeing this blog entry. At the same time shouting:

"BB! WHY YOU POST PICTURE OF ME WEARING THAT T-SHIRT?? SIBEI UGLY!!!!"

CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING?

.

.

.

.

.

I DID IT PURPOSELY. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

No comments: