I loved Smap since i was 18.
Smashin' hemsem and humourous group of guys was what got me hooked. LOL.
A freakin' 10 years later, I still do! They are probably the only pop group that I have ever been so crazy about. To the extent of spending hundreds (or perhap almost a thousand) on duplicated VCDs on ebay just to get my hands on their weekly variety shows.
On Thursday - 1 of them got caught (Kat - your fav. member) was arrested early Thursday morning on charges of public indecency after police found him screaming, naked in a Tokyo park.
Companies including Toyota Motor Corp. and Procter and Gamble and one government ministry said they would pull commercials featuring the pop idol and actor, long popular in Japan and beyond for his squeaky clean image.

What's the big deal about being naked (Except the fact that he is a popular celebrity)? They even got some biology professor to appear on National TV to analyse some
TOO MUCH BEER = NO GOOD FOR BODY KINDA SHIT.
But how come their most popular comedian in Japan Okamura can appear on TV stark naked? Dun believe? I show you.
EH~~~~~~~ Oops.


No comments:
Post a Comment