Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bday present

I've never liked branded labels. LV, Gucci, Prada and Burberry are branded items that are always far beyond reach for me. Growing up in a 'less-than-average' income family, I always thought that the money can be put into better use. i.e. My OCBC Savings account.

So - I've never really invested in such so-called 'luxury' items.. ever after so many years. And the only thing I've got myself last year (my very first time) was a Burberry Blue Label bag that costs no more than $550. And that already took me a REAAAAAALY long time to make the buying decision!

2 days ago, someone handed me a present. I got a shock. What I saw, was probably the biggest bday pressie ever.

A prada wallet of the latest series.
After checking, I realised it costed more than my Burberry bag.
The person gave no 2nd thought at all, didn't even winked when he decided to buy the present (Or so I was told). Even though I am still not very into labels (Some people might think I am), I am very touched.
Thank you baby. =)

No comments: