Monday, January 26, 2009

Oops we did it again *Updated

I think we can start making CNY camwhoring an annual ritual for the YEE family. Coz this year... We did it again! This is just gonna be part 1 I'm sure, haha.

CNY Eve

With papa. He decides to go al natural this year. No hair dye! (And no teeth...)

With 2 little rascals (Guanyinma bobi us. HUAT Ar...)

Rascal 1 - Nix

Rascal 2 - Shanix & Meixin

With Zhixiong - He's been putting on weight. Must be very 幸福 la..

A night of WII fun after dinner (Meixin's only 17... I jealous.)

CNY Day 1

Dad with the kids (see the V pose?)

The cousins & the niece

AND... Crazy things happened again this year. We make the mothers posed like their old photos! Like how long ago was the old photo? Gasp, like 40 years back! (See la, this is what I do on a boring CNY)

40 years ago

40 years later...

.

.

Jang Jang Jang Jang!

岁月催人老。。Sigh. But still, they are still close!

Last but not least I'll end the entry with a stupid bugger's story. Somebody came to our house to 拜年,and left in somebody else's pair of shoes! HOW STUPID CAN THAT BE?! And according to the owner (whose shoes got stolen), they do not even come close as looking similiar!

The status as of now - LOST and FOUND till that 糊涂虫 comes back and claim his own shoes. I wanna see how he looks like.

P.S/ Everybody said I looked slimmer (again!!!) and seriously... I am starting to doubt it. I think, they must have all been so traumatised by my 'hay days' that they forgot every year and keep thinking that I lose weight!

No comments: