Saturday, January 3, 2009

Feliz @ Home

Startin' work on Monday... Time passes so fast, I barely noticed it.
Decided to stay home and cook today, woots! Took a ride from Rizzy Amo! to Giants, and got myself some ingredients to start cooking. My food of the day, tadaa...

JAPANESE CURRY RICE

Scallops, shabu-shabu pork, rice, miso, potatoes and Vermont curry mix

Washing the onigiri/ sushi rice

Dice the carrots and potatos. Boil them then saute till golden light brown

Add in the mix and cook over low heat for 15 mins

Throw in the shabu shabu pork and stir just before serving to achieve best results (So it'll be QQ and chewy but please also ensure that it is cooked) See I so generous with the 'liao' leh...

End results

I think it is tasty de lor. We finished up everything in the pot. (Su, better than Jeff's, ahahahahaha)

P.S/ I do think that it is a good habit to jote down all the nitty gritty stuff in my life, that's why I've decided to make it a routine to update regularly. If you do not see me blogging in a week, somebody call the police!

P.P.S/ If you do not like my blog, shoo! shoo!

No comments: