Saturday, August 9, 2008

The name is called... 屁Joy

Claire got some titbits back from Shanghai.. She said it's so tasty that she got her mum to get her more than 20 boxes of it.
New flavours, or rather, flavours from Glico that we don't get to see in Singapore. Left to right: Cheese, Macha, Red wine chocolate.
Verdict: It's really very niceeeeeeee...

But just wondering, why the name Pejoy? Sounds like 屁Joy to me. Always the case, weird china-english.

Up next..
Miss Pauline was sharing with us the cupcakes decoration class she went to back in Malaysia. I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH WHAT SHE DID I TELL YOU!!! Look at her artpieces below (1st timer!)

Can open her own shop already I think!

I bet she is now floating after my compliments. =D

But hor missy, spongbob looked like he just got some eyelash extensions. He looks more like a girl now. Or perhaps, we should now call him spongeboob? Buahahaha...

No comments: