The famous muffins from Tanjong Pagar, compliments of Ms Ruby!
But thanks to them, free food again. Yippee!!! This time, its the yummy buffet spread @ Trader's hotel. =) Here's what I ate, and shared with the rest.
Clockwise: Cold platter - Alaska crab, tiger prawns, oyster, clayfish (Pic 1)/ Sushi Platter (Pic 2)/ Warm dishes - Clayfish w/ cheese, oyster w/ cheese, fried rice, fish fillet w/black pepper, baked fish fillet w/ tomato, potato roselli and fried prawns (Pic 3)/ Desserts (Pic 4)
Clockwise: Dumpling soup (Pic 1)/ Cha Soba (Pic 2)/ Drunken prawns in red date soup (Pic 3)/ Self made ice-cream in coconut/ jackfruit/ chocolate flavours (Pic 4)
Last but not least - chocolate fondue (but not so nice). "Lau-hong" crepe & random fruits covered in warm chocolate.
Heard of "Shop till you drop"? Now learn the new phrase "Eat till you puke"
I. Can. Never. Slim. Down. @ this rate I am eating. Blueeh!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment