Friday, April 18, 2008

Late Bday post - The Finale

This year.. is a foodie year for me.

I mean, friends are still giving me bday treats even when it's almost 2 weeks over.. *实在感动,非常感激.. Pauline and Drey brought me to Seafood Paradise @ Defu lane for dinner today.

Ulu Defu Lane

As there were only 3 of us (plus I was coughing badly), we couldn't order that much. Not much, really. Just:

3杯鸡

金麦豆腐 (Fried tofu say fried tofu laaaaa)

金沙奶油蟹

辣椒螃蟹

Plus rice.. Plus fried mantou... A LOT MEH? *blur look*

Sedap, Sedap... Eat until can 'joot' fingers.. yummy. Been there so many times, but never sick of the food.

They wanted to get me presents earlier.. but knowing me.. food will be a better present, coz they can share! LOL! Right, talking about presents.. wanna thank a few peeps who got me presents this year. Keep it coming, alright? Hehe. The below presents are what I got this year. They are not in order of preference, I EMPHASIZE, NOTTTTTTTT IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE OK?


Bling Bling bracelet - I'm wearing it!


Eye Serum - I'm using it!


One set of those - I'm trying it!

Magic light - I erm... displaying it?

Whatever it is, thanks for the thoughts! I'm lovin't it!

No comments: