I am now officially 27!! Hurray. Yeah. Yippie. =_="
1 bouquet of roses, 2 sets of presents and 3 cakes in 24 hours. It's quite memorable for me this year... Ah.. I want everyday to be like that... (Ok, minus the cakes and calories. I just want the flowers and presents, LOL)
1 bouquet of roses, 2 sets of presents and 3 cakes in 24 hours. It's quite memorable for me this year... Ah.. I want everyday to be like that... (Ok, minus the cakes and calories. I just want the flowers and presents, LOL)
So anyway 3 cakes = 3 wishes right, right?! I can have 3 wishes, not greedy rite?! Hehe.
My 1st wish = Everybody in the YEE family to be happy! (Healthier + Wealthier = Happier :D)My 2nd wish = Bonus and increment for everyone! (Just being PC here, in case colleagues are reading this blog)
My 3rd wish = EYEBAGS to go away! I gotta work on my number of hours sleeping. So lack of beauty sleep recently.(The eye serum better work, dammit!)
Updates: Got this self-help book from my friend.

I LIKE!


No comments:
Post a Comment