Suddenly.. I just wanna do nothing.. Yeah weekends just passed, but still.. something's not right ya know? As much as I try to be entertaining and make myself happy in my blogs.. There are times where its.. hmmmm.. not that fantastic. Work has been normal.. except abit draggy lately. Work/reports piling up... But I dun feel like doing it. Now - Clients tries to demoralise the A/S team.. (Right, Janet?) Makes the whole team felt shitty at times.. The only thing we can do? Is try poking them in facebook... Haha. In reality, nothing much we can do. Are we not doing enough? Or it's never enough when we're talking about service coming out from an agency. When I was a client, I used to be very nice. Why am I not building karma points for what I did? I miss my old job.. days where I get fly around to places and plan my events.. =(
I miss my window seats too
Its not just about the travelling of course. It can get VERY tedious when you travel for work. And I do mean VERY. I also do quite a fair bit of inbound marketing and events at times.
My point is, at the end of the day - its about JOB SATISFACTION, agree? Be it in the form of rewards or simply just a "thumbs up" from distributors/ bosses, I can definitely still remember vividly that impact it had on me. I guess all human beings strive to seek satisfaction in every aspect of their life. From satisfying our basic primary needs - hunger, thirst, rest and social interaction - to securing a good job, preferably with a good pay and hopefully, with job satisfaction. Is it wishful thinking?
Er.. think I blabbered too much. Maybe.. good to go away for a quick re-charge, do some self-reflection and start all over again? I dunno. Not in my early 20s anymore. I need to so something about it, real soon. Else, it will be 'job-hopping' season again. Argh.
Or, I should go fulfil my all-time dream, be a jap-speaking salesgirl @ DFS. Irrashaiimase!Parfum for you, madam?


No comments:
Post a Comment