Still no swelling yet, think I either belong to those type whom are born with lucky genes (read: can recover quickly) or my cells are really slow to realise the aftermath of an op (read: 迟钝).
Either way - still lucky. Hope it stays this way so I can go catch Nix & Shanix's graduation concert on Sat! Sorry gals forgot to tell you about this.. Anyone wanna join me for Laksa in Yishun? You eat, I see.
Mum called to ask about my condition. Told her its ok, think its no biggie after all. And who says no rice?! Kat cooked me a yummylicious porridge with chicken breast strips. Yum yum, I had 3 bowls. You can call it the smashed porridge. Thanks kat! Hmm.. The priviledges of staying with your sister...
Just got Iriz's message. Got spongecake for me too, thanks!
Dentist's advice: Just have to make sure you eat it carefully, not too hot . Try not to let the grains get stuck, or else it'll be smelly after sometime if you dun rinse it properly. Eewww.. But. Still can eat lah.
Uhoh. Think got something stuck in my gum.
Excuse me while I go rinse it out.


No comments:
Post a Comment