I have been receiving weird sms from this woman lately. First she called me in the middle of the night, then she starts sms-ing me. At first I thought she mistook me for some social escort. So I played along. Then she revealed that she got my number through other contacts. She wanted revenge, and wanted me to help.
I refused. Then I stopped replying. Then she threaten to cast a spell on me, asked if I know what is black magic! And she will pass all the men out there my phone number. =(
I dunno how she got my number. I'm a bit freaked out!!! I'm going to the police if she continues.
*Updates (9.15pm)*
She wanted to cast a spell on me, and I will be reaallllly sorry if I don't do what she says. After talking to Kat, she taught me to text her:"I already told my family about you and your smses, the police will track you down if anything happened to me"
Her reply:"Ok, sorry. I give up"
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But now, she wants to be my friend. =.="
YES SO DRAMA I KNOW. What the. But at least for now, I feel very loved. By my family who is always there for me =)


1 comment:
now that she wants to be your friend ... you shld follow up with this: forgot to mention that i've got a powerful mum living in a house full of spirits ...
so not only police will track you down ... or angels if you prefer (sponsored by mo!)
wowhahahah ...
crazy woman!!
Post a Comment