Went out with the 2 ladies this evening for a dinner @ Commonwealth Drive. This coffeeshop called "Two Chefs". I dunno how fantastic their food is, to be honest. I only keep hearing Su say: "very nice! very nice!"
There are a few coffeeshops in the same area, so make sure you go to "Two Chefs" and not somewhere else. We nearly got lost with so many coffeeshops there!
Waited for 15 mins or so to get our table. Then we got to order their famous signature dishes. Yes, finally! 5 hungry women (together with Claire's friends) = No joke!
Dish 2 & 3 - Ginger sliced fish and Sambal Kang Kong.. Er.. No comments. Not that it's not nice, just er.... so so lor...
Dish 4 - Butter pork ribs without the bones! It was slightly sweet, coated with butter powder which had a uncanny resemblance to cheese; taking a bite of the boneless pork meat was a joy. =) (OK, I did not say this. Someone else wrote it on hungrygowhere.com, so I just copy and paste, haha) But description is close to how I felt la!
Price of dinner = $37.50!!!! (Only $7.50 each!!!!) CHEAP!
Ok some camwhoring to abruptly end this post. I'm sleepy~
P.S *Me and Su got the same pair of shoes! Qiao or not?


No comments:
Post a Comment