Saturday, August 1, 2009

Negative level tested: Positive (Updated)

I have a conclusion for blogs. I think there is this evolving trend for people to lie on their blogs.

Oh wait, or is it just me? That I do not pour out my real thoughts in my blog anymore. I only blogged about happy stuff. Daily mundane news. My trip to KL. etc etc.. All because... I did not want people reading the entry goes thinking: "Oh my, she has got such a shitty life"

But think I will let it all out today. Dun wanna explode suddenly someday and go crazy! Unhappy lately because:

The super demoralizing comment from boss that I am inefficient.
Just because I am so drowned with projects, by the time I get to my work (After having spent hours outside meetings), it's already the end of the day. Planning, copywriting, budgeting, executing, fulfilling, closing, billing. You think I am Wonder Woman?

I have yet to mention you canceled my trip to BKK next week just to run an event for you. And you're not even compensating me. Kahhhh pui!!!

You're Darth Vader I say

The complaint email from the bitchy client - disappointed in my service.
For something I cannot control. It's the company policy to decide credit terms are 30-45 days wat! I am not sitting on your claims lor! What about times you have urgent favors and I see to it IMMEDIATELY?!

The mega huge fight with the BF.
No comments. I'm tired.

This is all we get, for being too accommodating to requests. Life's a bitch man.

*Thanks guys for the msgs these few days, you know who you are and I really appreciate that. =)

1 comment:

ShihMing said...

take it easy gal. Life's full of torns, but I guess that's how we learn from it. Hang in there...