Been awhile since I've been to Batam.
It was a really last min trip. Got our confirmation on Fri late afternoon, departing on Sat! What's worse, we missed the ferry and had to change the departure timing to 1.5 hours later.
At first, I thought we're going to cancel it. But for the sake of oh-so-cheap mandi lulur scrub, J.CO donuts, packet shampoo and massage, we knew we have to make it no matter what.
It was a really last min trip. Got our confirmation on Fri late afternoon, departing on Sat! What's worse, we missed the ferry and had to change the departure timing to 1.5 hours later.
At first, I thought we're going to cancel it. But for the sake of oh-so-cheap mandi lulur scrub, J.CO donuts, packet shampoo and massage, we knew we have to make it no matter what.
I cannot never forget the last trip I had with the girls. It was meant as a trip to mend a broken heart. It was crazy.
Clowns spotted in 2007
This year, we are back and looking good! At least me, Drey and Pauline (as usual, she is camera shy). Vivi was reeking of alcohol after a night of drinking!

Hence she's being represented by a piece of serviette here
Nah, joking. Our beautiful October bride is looking radiant!
Food is really cheap. So are the donuts, the massages etc etc. Check out what we had in just 1 night!
Ah... I miss Batam, I wanna go back again. I am going to look for Tira.


No comments:
Post a Comment