Happeee...
My event went really well.. And I got praised for doing a good job! That kind of feeling... priceless de lor~ Though it was only a 80 pax CNY gala dinner, it was a good start for my old engine (The biggest show that I have put together (with another colleague) was a 10,000 pax convention at the Singapore Indoor Stadium few years ago)
I am so going to get a few more projects! Teehee.
My baby project in my first job. From running the reception:
To planning the door gifts with creative ideas (12 million toto tickets giveaway!)
To selecting the performers (变脸大师)
To the Lo-Hei
To getting the top management into acting as the God of Fortune
And making people happy =)
Alright not me. =( But the Emcee I chose did a great job. Heh.
The event ended with a bang.
Only something not so good. My events company got into a fight with the hotel staff. Drama.


No comments:
Post a Comment