Saturday, February 28, 2009

The deadly 10%

There is a new club.

Called the "10% paycut club". What?!?! You've never heard of it? I just joined! =.="

Anyway - wasn't that bad. Boss gave us 2 days leave in return every month. If the market picks up, I'll get my pay back if I do not to go on leave. =) I love my boss. Beats getting a real paycut and still have to slog my ass off.

Watched "Marley & Me" last night. Took the last slot @ 2.15a.m. and there're only 5 couples inside the theatre. Based on the memoir by John Grogan -A family learns important life lessons from their adorable, but naughty and neurotic dog. I dunno whether its the lack of audience, or the story is simply so-so? Somebody fell asleep halfway through.
My first movie with him somemore. =,="

2 comments:

ShihMing said...

hiyo he ah... LOL... should be a romantic and meaningful show! But a bit late to watch this kind of shows la hahaha

Sze said...

seriously? wow... so on and so fast gal... no wonder never reply my sms.. *sob*